Thursday, June 6, 2013

gardening

One of the activities that I take pleasure in is gardening.
I love seeing orderly rows of weed free vegetables stretching across the garden plot. Before long we should be digging a few potatoes and enjoying the first cucumbers and squash. There are green tomatoes already forming on the plants and I tied them up to their stakes today.
BUT.....the gardening that I enjoy the most doesn't produce edibles. I really enjoy flowers!
-borders of annuals-
-a rose bush gift from kat from a birthday past-
                                   -pansies that were planted last fall and are filling out now-
                                             -multiflora roses in front of a split rail fence-
                                              -and pale pink climbing roses by the pergola-
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment