Monday, September 2, 2013

Jessica and Jordan's wedding

Whenever Elizabeth plays "A Thousand Years" on the piano, I feel an emotion. I've tried to analyze it, and I think Kathryn's right, when she says it's nostalgia. It's kind of a mixture of sad and glad, tears and joy all in one. There are other things that evoke that emotion for me too, but one of the easiest ways is just to remind me of Jessica's wedding. My beautiful oldest daughter has married a wonderful man and I'm so happy for her.....but.....It also seems so final that jess will never be our daughter again in quite the same way. I may be slightly biased, but I just thought the day and occasion were so beautiful. So here are Jess and Jordan on their wedding day.

               Yellow and grey were her colors, and isn't Jordan's niece, Chloe, just adorable?

                                                      The bridal party shivering in a light snow.

                                                                       Our family

                                                                    Jordan's family
 
  Damaris & Nate / guest registrars

 
                                                                                                          
little scallywags
 


Jordan's parents
Jess's parents
 
 
emotional moments...

 
Mr. and Mrs. Jordan Wagler - finally!!!
 
At the reception

 
off to the Dominican republic..
 
So that's why I feel nostalgic sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment