Monday, July 21, 2014

Troyer family reunion 2014

 Good evening, Family!
I guess about the only time I ever write specifically to my family is when we are planning another reunion :)
I'm delighted to say that this is the case again, and I'm so looking forward to being with lots and lots of you. Don't you think there's just a little something EXTRA special about our family? I sure do! I can't think of another crowd that I'd rather spend the weekend with. So please make your plans to come, and we'll make plans on this end to put everyone up and feed us all. Love you guys lots!

On Sept. 5th. and 6th. we are again planning a Troyer family reunion for as many of you as can, or want to come.
 I’ve reserved Pickett State Park’s group campground again (the same place we were last year) and the plans are to arrive on Fri. afternoon for our first meal and leave on Sun. morning.
The group camp will accommodate up to 144 people. It consists of six bunkhouses, two bathhouses, and a large dining hall and kitchen. You need to provide your own linens for single bunks, and towels and wash cloths.
I’ll take care of food prep and paper products. The cost is very reasonable. There will be a $3 per nt./Per person charge for the camp, and then our food expenses.
 I’ve already heard from several of you who plan to come and I would like to hear from lots more. Please let me know if you can make it so I can plan accordingly with food. Please let your families know about the arrangements since I only have a limited amount of addresses.
Blessings to all of you…..Rose 

  
3100 Muddy Pond Rd.
 Monterey, TN 38574
hm. 931-445-3743 or: cell 931-544-0097- Call or text

or  horsts@twlakes.net

Pickett State Park
4605 Pickett Park Highway
Jamestown , TN 38556-4141
Office: 931-879-5821

When you reach the park office just continue about 1 mile further on the same road and you will see a  sign for the group campground on the right.

1 comment: